Please Support Our Friends
How Do Members Benefit From Our Friends?
Friends of Music Time enable us to provide our sessions at an affordable rate, in suitable venues, and help maintain groups by spreading the word, so other parents / carers can find out about our Music Time sessions.
Music Time group members can in return support our friends by using their products and services.
Would You Like To Become Our Friend?
If you are involved with an organisation or business that could be of interest to our parents / carers and their children, please consider promoting, or supporting our Music Time charity, sessions, and website. In return we can promote and support your business, or organisation.
Our Friends Help Us;
- Distribute our leaflets
- Display our posters
- Add a clickable weblink on their website
- Add info about our venues and sessions
- Provide free opportunities for us to promote Music Time
- Provide free or low-cost venues for our sessions
- Provide free or low-cost supplies, or services to Music Time
- Donate time, skills, or money to help us provide our service
Music Time thank all current and future friends for their support.
Click Follow, and join us on Google Plus
Our Friends Are;
- Sunflowers Tree Day Nursery - Day Nurseries in Brough, Cottingham, Hessle
- The Potting Shed Play Cafe - Cafe and party venue in South Cave
- Hull and East Riding Mumbler Things to do with young children
- Imagen Photography Ltd Visual Image Creation
- V Richardson and Sons Ltd For all your printing needs
- NCT Sales - National Childbirth Trust NCT Events + Information
- Print 24 - Online Music Time Leaflet and Poster Printers
- Baby and Toddler Nearly New Sales by Tabletots
- Friends of Hallgate School Cottingham - School Fundraising Events
- Gil van der Sluis - Website Management and Website Promotion Services
- Have we missed-off your details?